使特殊化, 列举, 特别指明, 限定...的范围
v.become more focus on an area of activity or field of study
○ She specializes in Near Eastern history
v.suit to a special purpose
○ specialize one's research
○ this kind of beak has become specialized in certain Galapagos finches
v.devote oneself to a special area of work
○ She specializes in honey bees
○ This baker specializes in French bread
He decided to specialize in entomology after graduation.
In college I specIalIze In organIc chemIstry.
What subject did you specialize In?
CrimInal who specialize In stop alarm signal
We specialize In white suit cleanIng.
What did you specialize In?
EngagIng In real estate development, we specialize In small-profit busInesses to serve the salariat (wage earners).
We specialize In steak.
To specialize in choreography.
I specialize in big lawsuits. I'd rather have one lawsuit over land than a thousand divorce cases